Retirement Plan Administrative Support Supervisor
- Elk Grove Village, IL
What you'll be doing
- Hire, train, and supervise the administrative support staff. Review the work prepared by administrative support. Prepare calculations of billing bonuses. Reconcile divisional bank accounts and transfer funds from conduit accounts for LPL revenue. Oversee and assist in the maintenance of the work flow logs. Oversee the maintenance of offsite storage for current and terminated plans. Maintain and update all letter templates in word used by entire employee benefits department. Coordinate establishment of investment accounts with the registered representative, the client, the asset custodian, the former registered representative and the former custodian. Communicate with clients and registered representative regarding account/fund changes/updates. Assist in making those changes. Communicate with client and process trustee bond renewals. Prepare enrollment meeting materials and quarterly/yearly valuation report booklets as well as assist in the setup and operation of the audio-visual equipment for internal meetings. Copy and request records for plan audits. Import payroll and/or census data into administrative software. Assist with client fee analysis, revenue analysis and revenue/retention projects. Assist with uncased checks, participant location and follow up with participants/clients. Assist with preparation and delivery of scheduled and nonscheduled notices, bulletins and other mailings.
What your background should be
- Minimum five years of general administrative assistant/business experience is required. General knowledge of investments and basic accounting principles required. Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. Excellent organizational skills. Must have advanced experience in MS Word, and Excel with knowledge in QuickBooks.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school degree or equivalent required. Some college a plus.
Who is the client company
- This is an Illinois-chartered, privately held, full-service bank.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org