West Region Network Development and Competitive Intelligence
- Glendale, CA
What you'll be doing
- This position has accountability for the contracting network development and competitive intelligence functions in the west region. The incumbent will work with other regional leads and the national lead to proactively monitor competitor activities from all available sources in coordination with other network and enterprise competitive intelligence peers. In addition, this position will be responsible for influencing and contributing actionable information to the creation and execution of a variety of strategies and tactics including unit cost plans, TMC plans, market level 3 year strategies and segment specific initiatives and products. This role will engage regularly with regional leadership to support strategic alignment and third party external constituents such as producers and clients or potential clients in creating, messaging and presenting company value proposition, positively differentiating company compared to the competition.
What your background should be
- Minimum of 8 years managed healthcare experience. Extensive experience (8 years, preferred) in provider contracting, network development, medical economics and competitive intelligence. Minimum of 5 years people management experience. The candidate should have strong knowledge of managed care (e. G., network design, products, customer service, provider communities, etc.), regulatory environment, and compliance issues (e. G., NCQA accreditation issues, credentialing, delegation and oversight standards, etc.).
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree required. MBA or masters degree in healthcare administration or health-related field preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client is a global health services organization.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org